On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1: 00 PM Eastern, join Amanda R. Strainis-Walker and Dan C. Deacon of Conn Maciel Carey’s national OSHA Practice Group, for a complimentary webinar regarding “OSHA’s E-Recordkeeping and Anti-Retaliation Rule.”
Participants in this complimentary webinar will learn about the following:
- Requirements of OSHA’s Electronic Injury Recordkeeping data submission
- The status of OSHA’s new database to receive injury data
- OSHA’s policy on publishing the injury data received from employers
- The Anti-Retaliation Elements of the E-Recordkeeping Rule
- The status and future of this new Final Rule
- The fate of “Volks” Recordkeeping Statute of Limitations Rule
Here is a link to register for this webinar.
This will be the fifth webinar event in Conn Maciel Carey’s 2017 OSHA Webinar Series. Plan to join us for the remaining complimentary monthly OSHA webinars. Click here for the full schedule and program descriptions for the 2017 series, and/or to register for the entire 2017 series, click here to send us an email request, and we will get you registered.
If you missed any of our prior webinars in the 2017 or past years’ OSHA Webinar Series, here is a link Conn Maciel Carey’s Webinar Archive.