The ball has dropped, the confetti has been swept out of Times Square, and 2017 is in the books. It’s time to look back and take stock of what we learned from and about OSHA over the past year. More importantly, the question on everyone’s mind (well, maybe just OSHA nerds like us), is what can we expect from OSHA in the first full year of the Trump Administration?
In this webinar event, attorneys from the national OSHA Practice Group at Conn Maciel Carey reviewed OSHA enforcement, rulemaking, and other developments from 2017, and discussed the Top 10 OSHA Issues employers should monitor and prepare for in the New Year. During this webinar, participants learned:
- 2017 OSHA enforcement data and trends, and the future of OSHA enforcement
- The Top 10 OSHA issues employers should track in 2018
- Rulemaking and de-regulatory developments and predictions
- Status/future of the roll-out of Pres. Trump’s De-Regulatory Agenda
- Other significant OSHA policy issues to track in the New Year
The January 16th webinar was the first webinar event in Conn Maciel Carey’s 2018 OSHA Webinar Series. Plan to join us for the rest of the webinar events in the series. View our full schedule, detailed program descriptions, and individual registration pages for the remaining webinars in the 2018 OSHA Webinar series HERE. To register for the entire 2018 series, click here to send us an email request, and we will automatically register you. If you missed any of our prior webinars in the 2017 series or from past years’ OSHA Webinar Series, here is a link Conn Maciel Carey’s webinar archive.