On Thursday, January 14th at 1:00 PM ET, plan to join the Partners in Conn Maciel Carey’s national OSHA • Workplace Safety Practice Group for a webinar regarding Annual OSHA Update: 2020 In-Review and 2021 Forecast.
The ball has dropped, the confetti has been swept out of Times Square, and 2020 is in the books. It’s time to look back and take stock of what we learned from and about OSHA over the past year. More importantly, it is time to look ahead and assess what to expect from OSHA during the new year, and the start of a new Presidential term (either the 2nd Term of President Trump or new Administration under former Vice President Joe Biden). In this webinar, the Chair of Conn Maciel Carey’s national OSHA Practice Group will review OSHA enforcement, rulemaking, and leadership developments from 2020, and will discuss the top OSHA issues employers should monitor and prepare for in the New Year.
Participants in this webinar will learn the following:
- 2020 OSHA enforcement data and important case decisions
- OSHA and other DOL organizational developments
- An account of OSHA’s handling of the COVID-19 crisis and predictions about where OSHA and the state OSH plans will go next in regulating COVID-19 in the workplace
- The future of OSHA enforcement
- Rulemaking and deregulatory developments and predictions
- Significant OSHA policy issues to watch out for in the New Year
- Other OSHA implications of the 2020 Presidential Election
Click here to register for the January 14th webinar.
This will be the 1st regularly scheduled webinar event in Conn Maciel Carey’s 2021 OSHA Webinar Series. Click here to view our full schedule, detailed program descriptions for all of the webinars in the 2021 OSHA Webinar Series. If you missed any of our past webinars in our annual OSHA Webinar Series, click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel and view our webinar archive.