On Tuesday, January 26th at 12:00 PM PT / 3:00 PM ET, plan to join Andrew J. Sommer, Fred Walter and Megan S. Shaked for a webinar regarding Cal/OSHA’s COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standard.
Not to be outdone by other State OSH Plans like Virginia OSHA, Oregon OSHA, and Michigan OSHA, Cal/OSHA has adopted its own COVID-19 specific emergency temporary standard, and it is in a league of its own. This standard adds significant, burdensome new compliance obligations to California’s existing slate of state and local requirements applicable to employers.
- The process that resulted in the current Cal/OSHA COVID ETS and the status of the Advisory Committee process to revisit the language of the regulation
- An overview of the ETS and its compliance obligations
- Frequently Asked Questions about the ETS
- Recent Cal/OSHA COVID-19 enforcement trends
- Strategies for complying with Cal/OSHA’s COVID ETS
Click here to register for the January 26th webinar.
This will be the 2nd regularly scheduled webinar event in Conn Maciel Carey’s 2021 OSHA Webinar Series. Click here to view our full schedule, detailed program descriptions for all of the webinars in the 2021 OSHA Webinar Series. If you missed any of our past webinars in our annual OSHA Webinar Series, click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel and view our webinar archive.