The state of California’s Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH), better known as Cal/OSHA, is perhaps the most aggressive and enforcement-heavy approved state OSH Program in the nation. California employers face a host of requirements that other employers around the country do not. Likewise, the Cal/OSHA inspection and appeal process creates several unique landmines for California employers.
In light of new Cal/OSHA standards taking effect in 2017 and others on the horizon, this is the perfect time for companies doing business in the Golden State to revamp their safety programs and take necessary steps to ensure compliance with the latest Cal/OSHA safety regulations.
Participants in this complimentary webinar learned about the following:
- Cal/OSHA’s New Repeat Violation Rule
- Cal/OSHA’s New Workplace Violence Rule for Health Care Facilities
- New Law Mandating the Development of Heat Illness Prevention Regulations for Indoor Workplaces
- Changes to Cal/OSHA Penalties on the Horizon
- Other Industry Specific Developments