On Monday, December 7th at 1 PM ET, join Eric J. Conn (Chair of Conn Maciel Carey’s national OSHA Practice), Susan Wilcox (a CIH and CSP with Safety Resource Associates in Virginia), and special guest Jennifer Rose (VOSH Cooperative Programs Director with the Virginia Department of Labor and Industry) for a webinar regarding Lessons Learned from the Roll-out of Virginia OSHA’s New COVID-19 Standard.
- Assess potential exposures to COVID-19 in the workplace
- Categorize the level of risk of exposure from Low to Very High (each with different mitigation requirements)
- Develop and implement a written infection control plan
- Provide employee training on the virus and control measures in the workplace
- Make certain notifications about infected employees to co-workers, to VOSH, and to the VA Dept. of Health